Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Bitter Sweet Baked Talaba

The waves were splashing under us, 
we feel like we're flying with the summer breeze.
two people with their hearts connecting,
always together, in love and happy


Hi, folks! Happy Happy Day today. Oh Happy Day!



My mum woke me up a little past 9am because there was a call for me, my dad answered it and thought it was for me, but it turns out it was just for him, he forgot about who the caller was when actually it was his old High School Classmate. WOW. 

I met up with Jesyl at Jaro Cathedral around 10am, I brought along the Rizal book she lent me (and I initiall forgot where I put my Rizal Guide Book by Prof. Legada). We went to Ted's/Dulgie's near St. Joseph School. I ordered Extra Super Special (the biggest Batchoy bowl), the problem was that I didn't feel like eating the Liver and the intestines. They were hard to chew. Wh talked and catched up to each other, then "le wild" idea appeared that we really both loved. We went to Villa to eat at Stanley's. Look at her blog when she posts it. The Food was incredible. We had great laughs, talked so much and learned many things. I especially love eating the Kalamay-Hati. Dw ka sbd lng gd xng mga galibod xng ginamos w/ mangoes. Atrium went well, we found some really nice clothes. I am really happy that we spent the day together, catching up and just having fun together. It's been ages since, right? We'll take it step by step. (baby steps, maybe) But, we'll definitely make it work. Thank you for coming with me to the Salon for my haircut. Thank You. Thank You. I am happy, I hope you are too. I know you are. Thank You. We'll do this again when we're free.

Hey, I just met you,
and this is crazy,but here's my number,so call me, maybe?
Well, we didn't really just newly met, we met fourteen years ago. I have you're number and I wont hesitate to call and text you. I will definitely call you Coz':
I miss you so badI miss you so badI miss you so so bad
I do. Thank YOU so much for today. I am really happy. We both are, I know. :-)I sure do wish we had taken a picture where both of us are in it. 

Brother's & Sisters? Twins we are, but we are definitely more than friends.
Remember, we still have that promise of Bacolod and I hope you would never forget the question I asked you when we were eating at Stanley's: The "Why did I **** you if I..."
Take you're time, we still have lots f years ahead of us, let's not rush.


 :)
Thank You,
H

0 comments:

Post a Comment