Pages

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sad day for sports

Hi there! I woke up in the morning around 4:30am because I had to participate in the annual 5k Iloilo Society Run "Roberto Chua Memorial Run". Me and daddy left aroun 5am for the Freedom Grandstand. The race started around 6am and the route was 1.5km from Grandstand to the pier where the large ships dock (behind Fort San Pedro) then another 1.5km back to the Freedom Grandstand, then 1km to the Fountain near Atrium Plaza, then another 1km back to the Grandstand for a total of 5km. It was really humid and I couldn't breath too well because of the very large number of crowds. It was the largest in Iloilo so far this year with more than 3000 participants. I finished my run with 27minutes on my watch though I have to minus a minute because I started my timer early and that the crows was blocking the starting line. 26 minutes isn't all that, but it is my best 5k time in recent years because I almost always had an before a major event (unlcky me).

We went home directly and ate the "give-aways" of the run.
I watched the Boston-Miami game, and the game was rigged by the referees. So many non-calls cost the Celtics a victory and another finals berth. We'll we all know that OKC will be there and stop LBJ of another ring. LBJ is nothing but a big-headed athlete that is selfish and wants everything for himself. He will never win in that mindset. DWade is a better player than LBJ will ever be. So, after the Celtics ended their season, it is uncertain what will happen to the team with Garnett and Allen being unrestricted free agents coming into the offseason...

Around 12nn, we had a Live Streaming of the Pacquiao vs. Bradley fight. It was an intense and close battle with Manny hitting Bradley hard. Bradley wouldn't fall because of will power and he deserved credit for that but the fight was rigged against the Pacman. I don't know how he lost the fight because all the punches Tim gave to Manny never even hurt the Pacman. But Pacman's punches are always on time and really shut the lights out of Bradley. The firght was rigged where 2 judges scored 115-113 against Manny and a judge scored 115-113 for Pacquiao. The fans, viewers, media and sports analysts all say that Manny deserved to win the fight. Heck, even Bradley said himself that he couldn't beat the guy (Pacquiao) just after the fight. 39% to 18% of punches landed in favor of Manny. All the statistics and footage suggest that Manny definitely won the fight. Well, we'll see if the WBF review the fight and makes the right call. Ultimately, there will be a rematch this coming November for the fighters.

The world was in shock and awe as the most ridiculous and controversial boxing match ended with Bradley still undefeated and gave the Pacman his 4th loss. I've said it before and I'll say it again, That's just one life of the Pacman down and still has many-manny more to go. He'll be back up stronger, more focused and beat the heck out of all his opponents. Watch out Mayweather! The world knows he's scared to fight the Pacman.

We'll it's time to doze off after a long, tiring and confusing day. Enjoy guys! And I hope that somewone is really enjoying Mindanao! Take Care, ok? :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment