Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Daddy's Day

I hope the title didn't sound that Gay. Haha. Anyway, today is Father's Day. Happy Father's Day, Toto Hector Jr. Haha. Well, I may be very hard headed and always not asking for help when I need it, (on my engineering subjects) even though I know nga na agyan mu na na kg may nabal.an ka sa lessons ku. I am really sorry. I know that our family isn't all that perfect on the outside, but it really is perfect for me and my brothers. Thank You for everything. You support us with everything you've got and help us out eventhough we don't ask for it. You are always there for us when we need you the most. let us keep on running and endure the run of a lifetime. 



June 16, 2012
(because I didn't write a blog yesterday...)

Thank You, Jes for these pasalubongs, Knamit xng Durian Macaroons, Candy and Yemas. I really appreciate it. Especially that you baught a Pomelo, "Cabugao" in local terms, for me and you remembered that it is my favorite food. Thank You. Thank You. HOPE. I am. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment