Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

1st day of Classes (2012)

Hi again! Well, I went through the 1st day of 3rd year college life. It was tiring and I could expect something out of the 1st semester already. Hell? Haha. Well, I just got to focus and do my work properly.

Started the day really good. Me and Jes went to John's for breakfast. I had Sizzling sisig (I told her that this was really delicious here and she really wanted to try this), and she had Tuna (I forgot the name). Kahang! I mean SPICY! Right? Anyway. She went to Anja's and I had classes.

1st class was Safety Management with Engr. Idemne. Same old, same old. Typical Sir Idemne, sing-along with praise songs and jokes with Jethro. Haha. Section B looks a lot small in number, but anyway it was a lot of fun.
2nd class was ith Engr Algudano for "Circuits I" but he was not around, so on to the 3rd class. The 3rd class with Sir Papang (Engr. Gepulango). Scary! Oooh! I did not know what to expect. He had jokes that we lagued at but overall, he is really kind of scary, what can you expect from old teachers in the university? Haha. I hope I could do well in this class, especially that it is Static Mechanics. I had lunch at home after that.
4th was the Auto-CAD class with Engr. Acanto. Well, as a 1st timer in his class, he seemed kind of OK and knows what he's doing. I certainly want to learn more out of CAD!
5th and last was Vector Analysis with Engr. Sacramento (because Engr. Calibjo didn't want a night class). We had discussions about the change of time for classes. We finally settled in for 11:30-1pm TTH, starting Thursday.

And my 1st day ended with a dinner with Jes at Lorlour's Pizza. The pizza was overloaded with cheese, big olives and sausages. I give it an OK 7/10. Hehe. Well, we were stuffed and decided to go home. So kapoy.
Here I am writing this blog, now time to sleep!

Thank You Jes! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment