Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012


Today, Mr. Trololo (Eduard Khil) died out of stroke, my deepest condolences to him.


Well, class started 2:30pm, but still prior to change. Had class with Engr. "Mandy" Manderico, one of the old teachers in the school. He stuttered too much, did not know what to say. Haha. But, still I am looking forward to the class. Next up is with Engr. Java on Circuits I. Then to cap it off, Engr. Prado with Differential Equations. DE is really a subject to fear. For me anyways. I just have to focus and compose myself. I want to pass and never to fail. 

Went home, Tito JP, Tita Gemma, and Ninang Carol were here talking to Mommy about their reunion. I am trying to help them with some venues too. Watched Azkals vs Indonesia. 2-2 score. 3 red cards. 2 for Caligdong and Ott respectively and 1 for the Indonesian Captain. Bugbuganay kmu da ah.  Haha.

That's it for today. Gonna sleep. Class back 8am tom. Bye. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment