Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Arrozday!

Well, it's Thursday today. Another half day of classes. This time, classes started around 11:30 because of the new schedule. Vectors were a bit hard to understand. It was a pretty much OK day except that we had to endure our growling stomachs because of the straight class up to 7pm. Anyway, me and the gang ate arrozcaldo @ engi lobby just before DE. 3 refills! Haha. Gutom2 gd b mu. I understood the lecture of DE somehow. Well... I guess it was a tiring day. Atleast there would be no class tomorrow until wednesday. 4 days of rest! Get ready Pacman vs Bradly coming up this sunday!Today was a very loooong day, especially with "Mandy", Engr. Manderico, doing his stuttering and monotone lecture, 1 and a half hours looked like a full afternoon with him. But, I'll get through it.Off to bed. Good Night, guys! :)

But before I really go, here's a video that I want to share with the world. LOMO the band! It is a newly hyped project band of God Child's Kr Quiñon.
Kr Quiñon - Vocals / Rhythm Guitar
Pao Losañes - Lead Guitar
Renz "Bugart" Borres - Le Sexy Bass
Justin Celis - Drums


Enjoy! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment