Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Hope is always there

Today started out really great. I went with Jes to her dentist as she had her teeth cleaned. We then went to Anja's house to get the bug for Paul to identify, but instead, we took a picture of it and posted in the net for identification purposes. Me and Jes went to WB to tag along with mommy. Mommy had to buy things at SM so, me and Jes tagged along. I found myself getting a pair of eyeglasses for my continuously damaging eyes. Thank You Jesyl for the wonderful gift of picking the best frames for the glasses. We went grocery shopping after that. I know that you wanted a picnic and going to the beach, and we haven't had time. I am sorry that i did not reach your expectations and fulfill our summer goals. Moonleaf tea party was waiting for us around 2pm, I had Vanilla Milk Tea, and it was wonderful, though it was weird at first, but it was great. We shared the  Butter Cream Icing laced Chocolate Cake and Pure Chocolate Cake with Manang Jinky and Nang Kathy. SM Delgado was the next stop to buy wheat bread. We went to Jesyl's house to prepare for her trip to Davao and Gen San for 5 days. Well, I hope that she and her family have fun. i know she will take care.

The day started with a blast but ended a bit not well. I know that I have changed, maybe my voice became louder, but I assure you that I never raise my voice to you, even if I am angry, I would never ever shout at you. I admit that I do not know the volume of my tone because I always speak so loud, I am trying, really trying to control my voice. I am sorry for the negativeness of always negating what you say. There are things that we need but can be accomplished by other means too, maybe that is the reason for my negativeness, I am trying too to lessen this.

It made me really happy when I saw you today, first thing in the morning with the necklace around your neck. It gave me hope. Now, we are acquaintances, but because of that I know we will definitely be more than friends. I was disappointed because maybe I lost my chance to make things right. But I have to try, try harder. I know that things will be alright. Because I DO LOVE YOU, I still have hope. I do hope. PRAY! Thank You so much for the summer. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment