Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Last day of summer

Hey guys, Apollo9 here.

Since it's the last day of summer, I've spent it sleeping most of the day. I didn't know what to do today. Anyway, can't say I'm excited on going back to school. But, that's life and we just have to follow our priorities first. Entering 3rd Year of Engineering School, it has rather been a difficult process. Crawling rather than running over it. Haha. Class starts at 8 am for Monday and Wednesday, 7am for Friday. The AWESOME part is that on Tuesdays and Thursday I start class 2:30pm! But sadly classes end pretty late, around 7pm everyday! Just my luck. I hope it wont be as exhausting as last year's schedule. Well, gotta go to sleep now, a long day awaits me tomorrow.

I thank you everyone that made my summer joyful. Thank You to "someone" for the 3 days of fun and happy summer vacation we had, I do with we had spent more time for each other this summer. Take Care. Bye, guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment