Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Invisible

Sometime I feel as though I am invisible, not being seen or heard by anyone around me. It's an odd feeling mixed with embarrassment and sadness. When you are talking to someone and not get heard, things might be bit embarrassing. I have to work my way to get myself be heard and be noticed by the ones that I acknowledge. These things are hard, but with effort and patience, it might as well work.

It's been another long Tuesday. We all thought we would have tests today, but the teachers forgot or something unexpected happened to them. Anyway, quiz week is starting again as we get closer and closer to our Preliminary Examinations this coming July. Things got a bit busier and complex. but that is 3rd year life, the MAJORS. Engr. Java told us that we need time to study and solve at home to increase our knowledge. 3rd year is the hardest among the years because it is the transition year and the year that you will have to learn everything you can to pass the higher majors.

Things will be ok, H. It will. Just give the effort to everything you love and care about. Keep focusing on your goals. But I will never forget my virtues. I KNOW things will be alright with my family, friends and with J. We can work all of these out in time with the effort and the care.

I do not want to be invisible, the one that is lonely and sulking at everything. I want to make things right for the better. We need to assure ourselves that we are alright and we could help each other better :)


It's okay now, things will get better. They will for sure. You could take a deep breath and compose yourself, take your time, I won't rush. It will be okay. Don't worry too much because the burden will further stress you out. You've got dreams too, follow and achieve it. Everyone is here to support you, I will definitely do too. Be happy, Live on, Laugh hard, and Love even more. It's a life worth having :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment