Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

I wonder if it raining because the world is sad...

Hi. It's been a long time since I wrote a blog. Haha. Well, it's someway how I can express how I feel.

My summer was full of ups and downs. From school to the real life. Had fun times with College and High School classmates, but also had sad times with my real life and family problems. I still continue to move and try to be happy. But all I want is that someone to be happy. I don't know what is definitely happening right now that is ruining our lives but, I want her to know that I am always there for her no matter what. Support you and comfort you when you feel down, I will. Just keep your hopes and chin up, because time will heal and that God is watching over us.

Things have not been good for us throughout the summer, we had fun, we also had fights, but I guess we learned more from each other this summer especially. The stresses and concerns did their part. I know that it is not what I had hoped for to end the summer. I definitely wanted to end the summer happily, but it cannot be helped. I wish you God Bless and to always Take Care. I know you always do, but just be more cautious. I am here always when you need me. Tell me when something is wrong or has become worse. We will work it out and overcome it. Love-sick much? Well... That's what I am feeling now.

Anyway, I hope school starts out better than expected. I will not forget what has happened this summer, I will build myself and make myself better. By the time we could talk to each other again, I know things are better. I am waiting, and always will be. I do know that things will definitely get better. Thank you for the time we spent together yesterday, I had a really good time with you and it made me happy because it was a long time since we last went out together. Cookies n' Cream Pretzel, yum!

Hi, Beatle!

Thank you for the summer. :D

Back to school again. Happy to be 3rd year and entering my majors. Also happy that I passed the Engineering Qualifying exam. Good Luck to all! Till next time, bloggers! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment