Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Philippine Independence Day '12

It's been 114 years since the Filipinos obtained freedom from the Spaniards who ruled them over 333 years. But it wasn't total freedom because after that we were ruled by the US Forces and the Japanese Government. We officially obtained our independence from the US on July 4, 1946. I believe that has to be the day that we Filipinos call Independence Day.

I woke up around 10am because Max(Maximus my dog) licked my toes and fingers. Well... I took a bath and ate breakfast. Lunch came a bit later around 12 and we had Tinolang Manuk. Daddy and I made our first try of Crepes, though it was really a complete fail, some were overcooked and all were just not thin enough. What can you expect for the first try? I did my homework which led up to now.

In other news, the NBA finals start tomorrow between the Oklahoma City Thunder and the Miami Heat. It's the Thunder's Home Court at Chesapeake Stadium, Oklahoma. It's the battle of the natural forces of the Earth. Thunder and Heat. Which forecast will win it all? Only on NBA TV 9pm EST.

I am rooting for the west cost! I don't wanna give the King his ring because he's never the king in the first place. I'm okay if Wade and Bosh wins though. Go OKC! Beat the Heat and bring on the Thunder and Rain! Cool off the Heat!

Westbrook >>> Chalmers
ThaboHarden =< Wade
Durant = LeBron
Ibaka = Bosh
Perkins >> Haslem

Bench:
Thabo > Battier
Collison >> Anthony
Fisher = Miller


Well, Happy Independence Day Philippines! Good Night!

P.S. Great game by the Azkals! Bad thing that I missed the game :|

P.P.S. Take Care going home from Mindanao. I know you had fun. Well, off to school, I am. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment