Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Meatballs Galore

Things have been great. It really has been going smooth. I am really happy this week, not only that prelims are finished, but also because I have you in my life. You are very important to me and that I will do everything to make you happy. Thank You for the Eat/Pig-outs we have had these past few days. You definitely deserved it. You need to be happy before Duty starts again. We will grow. Better, stronger, wilder, and faster. I am really looking forward to your football games, lipsynch, and your articles of LIFELINE. I know that you could do it. We have our responsibilities and we both know that school goes first, but I'll always be here for you. I thank you so much. I really had fun today, friday, and saturday. I enjoyed every minute of it and am looking forward to spending our free time together. Let's keep our heads up.

Everything will fall into place, bit-by-bit. Duties and responsibilities are our priorities first and foremost. We will enjoy every bit of time we have. Enjoy soccer too! I'm looking forward to see you and play with you again.

We're recharging and will be at full power in time. :-)

I helped to make these too. Next time, we'll eat it together. Natam.an gawa sa black pepper, but it still turned out to be delicious. 


Fuel, UP, Glor's, Soccer, SM, Cathedral. Arigatou Gozaimasu!

MaCheeze again sometime!

Shakes Lasagna and Pizza are waiting for us. Good Night, Jesyl. I thank you so much. Burgers again! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment