Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

RIP Comedy King

As you may have heard already, the Philippine Comedy King, Rodolfo "Dolphy" Vera Quizon passed away last tuesday 8:34pm. It is another great loss to the Filipino people and to the Entertainment world. Through 70 years in show business he moved the hearts of Filipinos arund the world. His career began as a stage performer during the Japanese occupation.  His talent was realized by Pancho Magalona and they teamed up to form a long lasting bond that brought out the smiles of everyone. He is now in a better place and he will always bring joy and laughter wherever he goes. Goodbye, Dolphy. May you have a very good sleep.

Wednesday, 11th July 2012.
I went to WVSU Medical Center around 3pm because I thought you had your duty there, after a while of waiting I texted Betsy and she said that you had Duty at school. You said you had a meeting too, so it's understandable. But I still waited for your reply. Around 3:50 I went back to CPU for football practice. This is the last week for the final lineups. The Lineups were supposed to be due yesterday afternoon but Kevin told the ESC that by Friday he'll give it out because the selection process is getting hard. Everyone is doing their best to be part of the team. Tomorrow is the last day and after practice the lineups will be called upon. I hope that I still am part of the team. Next week is CEW, so classes will be shortened. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, unfortunately, classes end at 7:30pm. We'll have time. I know you're busy with Lipsynch and your football practice. I hope I could practice with you guys too. I really want to see you play again. Haha.

Oh yeah, I'm sorry for the way I acted last wednesday night. I was tired and grumpy 'coz of the Prelim exam I had today but I still managed to get around Jaro to find the Newspaper and unfortunately all stores were closed. I finally bought the Daily Star this morning around 6:30am. I bought yesterday's and today's edition. I asked for the Daily Inquirer but they had no Headlines about Dolphy. I guess that the ones they released yesterday wasn't the updated one. I am really sorry. I do have a surprise though. Let's do our best, ok? :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment