Pages

Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy 5th

Hi, Jes. I know we agreed to have a little rest, but I really want to express how I feel this Christmas & today. For today is a very special day. 5 years ago, at Multiply. It was what made us to be what we are not & that I really really do appreciate & adore it so much. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You.



We might not be in sync and we might fight and misunderstand each other sometimes, but these are some things that helps us both. As obstacles to test us & makes us stronger. Let's spend time with our family & treat them the best, for they have given us the live that we are having right now. We will have our time. We'll be patient. Our time will indeed come. We'll be waiting. 


2013 is nearing & things will definitely get better. Thank You.
I LOVE YOU, JESYL!


Thank You. Thank You. Thank You. :-)

HAPPY HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY, JESYL GABRIELLE VILLAFLOR GUBATANGA!
Many more to come.
Enjoy. I am always here. I'm with you. :-)

Love,
Hector Barrieses Ledesma III

0 comments:

Post a Comment