Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

12-13-12

12 days before Christmas, but where's the love? Somehow I don't feel this Christmas season. There's something clearly wrong and off about it. I can't tell what it is yet, but I hope things will be better after a while.

There are many things that I always want when it's Christmas season, but lately I feel as though I have grown accustomed to wanting and lately I haven't really window shopped for anything lately. Maybe because I have no one to accompany me? Or I'm just not that going-out person anymore.

Hopefully, the Christmas spirit will kick in after a while and we will all be joyful this season. Let us stay positive, because the day of the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ is nearing. Christmas season is not for gifts, but is for our family, friends, and especially the Lord. May He bless us this season with prosperity and warmth. I'm sure He will heed our wishes this Christmas, for He is always listening and helping us get through the everyday course of our life.

I believe that things will get better, and we just need a little push. Friends are coming back to their families and we will be joyous once again in each other's company. I just hope to see that the one person that I really long for, wants to see me too, and spend time together this special holiday, this VERY special day before Christmas. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment