Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12

12-12-12... It's such a wonder that I have lived through THREE decades (1990, 2000, 2010), TWO Centuries (20th & 21st), while living this ONE life and I am still 18 years old. Life is indeed wonderful. There will be days, months or even years that will never go our way, but we must look down. We are born in this world for a reason, and to find that reason is what we have too look in life.

All life's frustrations are obstacles for us to get better and realize who we really are. Our problems make way for our paths. Our paths are what we choose. Life will be dull without these, for that we have to stay strong. Love is always around us, even if we can not feel it. Love will find it's way to life. Life is full of twists and turns, hills and plains, tidal waves and calm seas, it is unexpected. These are what makes life wonderful.

12-12-12 will come again in another century, another lifetime. Our next generation will live through it again, and will learn to appreciate everyday life. Things right now are frustrating, more doubts than laughs, but I still hope that things will be alright. Eventhough I am close to making myself explode from this Earth, I will never forget that there are people that still LOVE and CARE for me everyday, if I am sick, stressed, or even healthy. I know what I need to find, but the question is that if that someone too is looking for me these days. I feel that things have been shaken and dissipating bit by bit. I hope I am wrong though. I have not accepted defeat.

But this is reality, life is not a movie that one snap of a scene, things always get better.  Reality holds the truth, and I need to know the truth. I need to know from you.

What I have learned from this day is that I have to grab my opportunity to make things right. To understand the feelings of people, and for them to understand me too. Time is constantly changing, we must make a move, for just standing still will never make the world move.

Love is full of life, and life is full of love. These two are always in proportion. Each day with you always make me full of life. We need to talk, to finally make each of us understand what we need to hear. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment