Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Baked Zitti

I have always wondered about the Baked Ziti of Sbarro, it has worked wonders for me. That pasta with melted cheese topped with creamy white sauce, also with that meaty sauce with heavenly meatballs, always fills up my stomach, OUR stomachs. Whenever I have the chance to buy one of these, I do so. Not only because it's one of our favorite things to eat, but it always cheers you up, especially at stressful and hard moments in life.

Every friday afternoon, I don't have classes, and because of this schedule, I always try to wait at the WVSU Hospital  until duty is finished. This is the only time that I could see you after duty because of the difference in our schedules. I know it's nothing much, but I hope the little things do count too. I may not be as big as before, but somehow, every little thing counts and adds up to something big too.

This Christmas is something to turn for the better. Once tornned relationships are being mended by the spirit of joy and friendship. I hope for things to gradually continue to be better. Let us eat and be merry this season with everyone of our loved ones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment