Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

12-17-12

Today was a pretty long day. I'm happy that yesterday was pretty self-fulfilling. I'm glad that today, we got to see eachother, eventhough it was a bit of impromptu, when you showed up at Justin's house, but that made it all the more special. I hope you had a good talk with Renz and understood what he said too. Though, I don't know what you both were talking about, but I hope it really helped and you learned some things about him too. I know that you still won't text me and reply to me, but I hope it will be better, starting to text once in a while might help.

I hope you'll enjoy this week, with hangouts with the gang and cook-fests & marathons. I know you'll have fun with them, I know how you miss them too since you weren't able to see eachother last sembreak. Please say Hi to them for me too.

I'm sorry I went home today late, because I lost track of time and we had fun talking. Me, Teiyo, Ymman, Noel, Justin, Renz, Krisel, Ramil. We had fun. Although they didn't win, it was all the more fun, getting to know better your Nursing classmates too. (Though they we're the dungol boys. Lol) We didn't drink, but we sure ate a lot @ Salvi's. (Libre mn nila, from NSC)

I hope that we'll grow better with this week and we'll be better for our future. I will always wait for you. I Miss You, but I understand our situation. I am really happy to know that you still do care and love me, But I have to make sure that THAT will NEVER fade away, but strengthen our bonds. Thank You. Good Night, you know who you are. Let's Pray, God is always watching over us and I know he supports us both fully. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment