Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

12-15-12

Woke up later than expected today. 7:30am instead of 6:30. We had a test this morning at Electromagnetics. It was hard, but we managed. That was the last of our Preliminary Examinations. Phew. What a 1/4 of a semester it has been. Rollercoaster. 1 more week of classes, then Christmas Break! 10 more days until Christmas too! 

Today was somewhat of a busy day. The exam finished 11am. Me, Paul, Zelmer, Martin and Deo planned to watch Rorouni Kenshin at SM at 1pm, but that plan fell through. Zelmer got snubbish because Paul was teasing him all day long yesterday. 

I got home & Matthew was gone, he went to SM, to watch a movie with his friends. Jacob knew and he cried, he too wanted to go with them  so, Mommy brought him. After they left, I had many customers. So it was a busy day gd. I slept 4pm to 5:30, then went to WVSU Hospital Chapel to go to mass.

I knew that your classes would end at 7pm, but there was no signal in the Chapel. I went to fetch you (hopefully) around 7, but then Rica's text came and said that you were dismissed already, 40 minutes ago. I really had a bad miscalculation. I really hoped to see you after your class because I know it's your Christmas Break na. But you still have some school works to finish, so Good Luck. Kaya mo na! I hope to see you soon enough. I hope things will be brighter and form a clear path :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment