Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Jaro Plaza Road/ Old IMIS


"Cause if one day you wake up and find that you're missing me,

And your heart starts to wonder where on this earth I could be.
Thinking maybe you'll come back here to the place that we'd meet,
And you'd see me waiting for you on the corner of the street.
So I'm not moving...
I'm not moving..."


You know where to find me and I know where to find you. We will always meet at the place we first knew each other. Even though we might not "sugata" eachother on jeepneys, we still go the same way, and our paths always meet. One day at a time, one step at a time. Our paths shall intertwine again and the endpoints meet. Let us follow this intertwined path and get to know each other once again. The sun is shining bright, it is a brand new morning, & it will get better. 
I'll be waiting for you always. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment