Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

no bulalo & liempo

Today. January 20, 2013.

Memorable day. Just turned 19. Last year of the teen life. 18 wasn't much of a great year. Both good and bad happened, but more of the bad though. 18 wasn't in sync with everything around us. Tough year. 19 is a higher number which will mean more difficult tasks ahead, but through my realizations, I know what to do to survive and persevere. Realizations that are my turning points in life. I know and fully understand what I want and need in life. To Take Care of my self, so that I could take care of others around me, especially the ones that I love. Caring always have to start with yourself, you need to know yourself to understand the situation and the circumstances of others. I do feel that I have grown mature since then, but there is still a long way to go. We still have much to learn ourselves. Time is on our side and will help us develop to be the person we want to be. In time, I do believe, when we grab our responsibilities, we will be ready to live again just like all those years. Keep in mind that we have grown to understand better and will continue to understand and build  it longer and will last forever.

1 year left before becoming an adult. Not just rated R anymore. Things are needed to be realized and dealt with to hand make my life. I know what I am supposed to do and somewhat know how I should do it. It takes time, patience, perseverance and a little push. Once you've set your mind to it, all else follows.

I thank my family for everything they have given me these past 19 years, all the love, affection and care, giving me not what I want always, but the things I need in life. They made me who I am now.

I thank my friends, for always being there for me, making me laugh and always having fun. Especially helping me out with my problems too.

Thank You, Jesyl Gabrielle Villaflor Gubatanga, for making my life worthwhile. For being there when I need you the most. For comforting me, making me laugh & just me acting myself whenever you're around. You've helped me a lot. and we have both been helping each other. Never just a give and take. Things happened for a reason, and the reason will show itself a little way down the road. Stronger & Better. :-)

But most of all, I thank God for helping me still keep my values, and not become a bad person. I know I have done wrong things, but God has helped me realize my faults and to work them out to become a better me.

PS. Although we didnt have bulalo or liempo today, my day was fulfilled by my family, friends, and especially Jesyl. I cannot express my joy through mere words alone. I know you feel me too. Thank You so much. Always by my side. Let's build it from here :-)

PPS Namit oxtounge sa Esca's. Dba Jes? :-D

0 comments:

Post a Comment