Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

I am number 13

13 is a natural number after 12 and before 14. It is the smallest number with eight letters in its name spelled out in English. It is concidered to unlucky due to many superstitious beliefs & the Triskaidekaphobia. It is also often associated with Friday the 13th, but have no fear, because 13 is also lucky. There are many sport players who wear number 13 on their Jersey and have defied expectations. Most #13 users had a great career and a good life. 

The year is 2013, it doesn't matter if the year is lucky or unlucky, what matters is how we spend the year. Two and a half more years to go until I'm getting up on that stage after surpassing engineering life. Time runs fast, and hot damn I'm old. 2013, I hope would be better, and stronger than 2012. There's a lot at stake and lots of things to do. 

13. 13. 13. , unlike 12.12.12, it will never come. I would definitely want to see this though. 

Here are my 13 reasons why 2013 should be a blast:
1) It's my last year of being a teen
2) learning languages
3) learning to build a robot
4) apply for a foreign scholarship
5) Swimming & sports
6) Fitter and fatter
7) Spending time with the ones I love
8) Building a better and stronger relationships
9) Keeping the family together
10) Studying better & getting good grades
11) Being understanding and calm in grasping the situations
12) Being a better individual, friend, brother, and lover to the one that love the most
13) Being a better Child of God

These are 13 wishes that I have for this year and more years to come. Whatever comes, comes. Come what may. I'll be waiting. I won't give up.

I won't let these things slip out of my mouth, but if it's you, they all add up. It's because I'm in love with you :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment