Pages

Saturday, January 26, 2013

January 26, 2013

Congratulations Chris Vienne Durana Dadivas for winning Mr. WVSU 2013, representing the WVSU College of Nursing! You totally deserved it, your answer was spot on & now is the time to let yourself shine above all! CON-13 is proud of you!

Congratulations too to, Mr. Noel Francis Gulmatico Belleza, brother of Noel Christopher Gulmatico Belleza, for being 3rd runner up @ Mr. WVSU.

January 26, 2013. Well, today has been fat day. I've been eating all day, even from the early MorNight. Thank You to my ever supportive partner in life, you know who you are. I really appreciate that you are trying to help me and always keep on supporting me. Now, it's my turn to do that too. Thank You for coming with me to buy new glasses too. I really had fun with the windowshopping, foodtrips @ roadside eatery (BULALO, a birthday gift from you) &&& travels. We'll eat more after prom, ok? Let's work it out and be on our very best shape.

You can do it! Kaya mo na, eventhough damo ka works subong, I totally support you. I will really be super happy if you could achieve your goal this early. You can do it! Ambassadress! Enjoy time with tito coming home. Have Fun Family Time Bonding. Bal.an ko miss nyo gd xa & lots of things to catch up about. Makita ta kmo soon enough. Time is on our side. Don't Worry. I thank you so much for this January (eventhough the month is not yet over). I really appreciate it. 2013, I hope will be a better year, for the both of us. Let's take our time to learn to build each other. Thank You. Enjoy. Pray. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment