Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Fate/Destiny

Destiny. Fate. What is this?

According to the dictionary, Destiny/Fate is:
1) "A predetermined course of events considered as something beyond human power or control"
2) "The inevitable or necessary fate to which a particular person or thing is destined"

I kind of agree with their descriptions, but destiny/fate for me is more than that. It's not just coincidence, it's the feeling of the energy of the Earth that has gathered and become one with you. It doesn't mean if we didn't seen each other at SM, even though we were there on the same day, that we are not fated for each other. It's something more than that. I know I am destined to the one that I love because I can feel the energies of the world. You can know your destiny when you have felt it.

Destiny is in short, something that will surely happen. Destiny is different in each path, and you can choose your destiny. Only you. Bur for me, this is my Destiny. To be with you. To be happy and make a family with you. Never say never. We do not know what is the full extent of our life experiences, we should take our time and carefully plan it out.

I know I am weak and easy to ask others what to do, it's because I know they can help us both. I am sorry for telling a small circle of our friends, but I am sure it will just stay there. I have only told GaP, RiB, ShM & JJC. No one else. I hope you understand, and not getting mad at me for this. I trust these people too. They are good people and they know about us. And they will be there for you, for me, and for us. I understand that we need space and I will give some space. But not too much, because you are very close to my heart, you have my heart. Thank You so much. I'll be waiting until the fated day comes. I will both wait and push(a little bit), to keep it moving, so that we will never be stagnant. We will both keep moving, keep US moving. Please, I know it's hard for you too, but treat me how I am supposed to be treatedt, because I will treat you the best that I can. :-)

I am still and will always be tied to OUR destiny, my destiny with you. I hope I am, and always be, your fated destiny too. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment