Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentines Day

Valentines Day, is the day of the year that people openly show their feelings to their loved ones. They spend time with each other, families, friends, and special someones. They all matter.

Flowers are brought;
and gifts are given.
Chocolates are eaten;
and Love is given.

These are just little things that make this 14th day of February. Appreciate every little thing that has been given. Even small efforts give off a big satisfaction. Simple yet full of love and feelings. Every little thing has its own meaning, the meaning of love, sincerity and peace.

Though everyday is a day for Love, not only on valentines. With God, Family, and Friends, everyday is full of love and companionship.

Valentines Day is a special day to celebrate the love of each one of us. But to love is not only for Valentines Day, it should be for everyday, 100milisec/sec 60sec/min, 60min/hr, 24hr/day, 31days/month, 12months/year.

And everyday, my love grows for you, every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every month of every year of every decade of every century of every millenia. You make me feel all these little things that stir up my insides. I know I am not perfect, I am not all that. I make mistakes. We are just human beings. We are prone to these.


Happy Valentines Day to my Family, my Friends, my Aquaintances. Today we spread the love and friendship.

Happy Valentines Day to my special someone, you do indeed know who you are. I thank you so much. Even though we have not spend all day together, you always fill me up no matter what. Enjoy the special surprise. You do know that I love you so much and I miss you. One day, time will lead us there, it will be better. Thank You. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment