Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Full moon

Confused as I am too, things came up at an instant. Too much bad decision making, too much anticipation of what is coming next, I need to make myself decide better. My decision making skills are pretty bad, I reckon. But man, these times are hard. For me and for you too. I know that I am stressing you out more than I know it.

We were supposed to go watch Manila Kingpin: the Asiong Salonga story, but I found out that it was not showing anymore. Last minute I got hungry, and that pretty muchruined my day then and there because I did not think straight anymore with things keep popping in my head like not going down and wait bur wait at the restaurant. The truth is, I really thought of stopping and coming down to wait. I really did. A split second it was over, that I zoomed past WVSU and ISC. I choked. Simple but hard for me to understand myself. I choked. Again and again in my life I have failed. I have failed to see which way is the better route. Another thing came to my mind, I missed the times when we were racing to our destination with consequences who came last. Well, I miss our High School times. I really do. I hope we could have one of those days again, one of our high school days where we enjoy coming and going to where our destination lies.

Well, I also know that you are not pathetic in anyway, because I know I am pathetic and a jerk too. I would still be going on with you through life. I will go to every ends of the Earth with you. :)





"But we’re gonna start by drinking "not expired" glasses of Meeelk
Sit talking up all night, Saying things we haven't for a while,
We're smiling but we're close to tears, Even after all these years
Somehow I got the feeling that we're meeting for the first time"

Singing my emotions out and thinking how to make myself better. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment